Still uncertain what to give friends, relatives, and acquaintances for Christmas? How about one of The Future of Freedom Foundation’s best-selling ebooks?
- FFF’s newest ebook, Freedom Frauds: Hard Lessons in American Liberty by James Bovard, who is a longtime policy advisor and monthly columnist for FFF. Released this past October, this ebook has now reached #1 on Amazon’s best-seller list in “Political Freedom.” Help advance liberty by sharing with your friends Jim’s detailed accounts of how the welfare-warfare state is destroying freedom and prosperity in America.
- Austrian Economics and Public Policy: Restoring Peace and Prosperity by Richard Ebeling, co-host of FFF’s weekly Internet show, the Libertarian Angle, and economics professor at the Citadel. Published last April, this ebook is still in Amazon’s top 100 best-sellers for economics. It’s a perfect introduction to Austrian economics and also an interesting read for people already versed in Austrian economics.
- Monetary Central Planning and the State by Richard Ebeling. Published three years ago, today this ebook is #2 on Amazon’s best-sellers in Economic Theory. Readers will learn why the Fed should be abolished and why a free-market monetary system is essential to freedom and prosperity.
- The Kennedy Autopsy by Jacob Hornberger. Published three years ago, today this ebook is #1 on Amazon’s best-sellers on 20th-century American history. It is FFF’s all-time best seller. This book details how the U.S. national-security establishment conducted a false and fraudulent autopsy on President Kennedy’s body as part of its cover-up in the assassination.
- JFK’s War With the National Security Establishment: Why Kennedy Was Assassinated by Douglas Horne, who served on the staff of the Assassination Records Review Board. Published three years ago, today this ebook is #3 on Amazon’s best-seller list for 20th-century American history. It details the war between President Kennedy and the U.S. national security establishment that led to his murder.
- CIA and JFK: The Secret Assassination Files by Jefferson Morley. Published last June, today this book is #4 on Amazon’s best-seller list for 20th-century American history. It details how the CIA lied about its close monitoring of Lee Harvey Oswald and brings readers up to date on the continued secrecy of JFK-assassination-related records by President Trump, the National Archives, and the CIA.
- Any of the 19 ebooks published by FFF, all of which maintain FFF’s uncompromising perspective toward liberty.