This talk is part of the online conference The National-Security State and the Kennedy Administration.
This multifaceted exposition, for the first time, pulls together the leads and threads from five of Dr. Newman’s publications: JFK and Vietnam (2017 Edition); and his ongoing series on the Assassination and Presidency of John F. Kennedy: Vol I, Where Angels Tread Lightly (2017 Edition); Vol II, Countdown to Darkness; Vol III, Into the Storm; and Volume IV, Armageddon (to be published in 2021). Some of Dr. Newman’s new revelations about the struggle between JFK and the Pentagon in the upcoming Vol IV are present in Parts 5 and 6 of Section Two.
- PART 1—The Kennedys, King, and the Race Issue—The Election of 1960
- PART 2—The Cuban Cataclysm of 1961—The Origin of JFK’s Struggle with the Deep State
- PART 3—The 1961 Berlin Crisis—The Most Dangerous Place on Earth
- PART 4—JFK and Vietnam, 1961 to May 1962—When the Big Lie Started
- PART 5—The 1962 Shipwreck in Cuba—The Unleashing of Generals Lemnitzer and Taylor
- PART 6—JFK and Vietnam, May 1962 to November 1963—The Run-up to the Assassination President Kennedy